Take a look at our Facebook page, give us a “like” or follow us on Instagram and be the first to find out what’s happening in our hotel.
A big for children and teens
Fun & games in our paradise for kids and teens
Dear kids, you’ve come to the right place here at the Hotel Schneider ****Superior. Take a look at all the great things to explore. There are lots of toys in the playroom and you can watch films in the kids’ cinema. Play around outside in the snow with your new friends, build a snowman or how about a snowball fight? You’ll never by bored here – in our child-friendly location – well away from the main road.
- Children’s playroom
- Children’s cinema
- Children’s buffet (during the school holidays, otherwise children’s menus)
- Sledges for hire
- Children’s ski school with lunchtime supervision
- Ski school meeting point right nearby
- Children under 6 years ski free of charge in Obertauern
- Baby bath
- Bottle warmer
- Nappy changing mat and nappy bin
- High chairs
- Baby monitor connected to your mobile phone
- CYBEX PRIAM stoller available on loan (free of charge)
Children under 6 years of age ski free of charge when accompanied by an adult in Obertauern. When in ski school children under 6 years receive a free ski pass in form of a Keycard from the ski school. A kindergarten is situated just 300 m away.
Massages and beauty treatments for children
How about a gentle massage just like a grown-up? It’s great fun and you’ll be really relaxed afterwards and forget all your troubles.
Entertainment for teens
Do you want to have fun, action and meet friends, then come and join us at the Hotel Schneider. Chill out, swap the latest apps and games, surf the internet or play an exciting game of air-hockey. You’ll just love the “play cave” den at the Hotel Schneider ****Superior.
- Den for teens
- Table football
- Table tennis
- Air-hockey table
- Movies for teens
- Discounted lift passes for kids and teens
- Sports events on SKY in the library
- Free Wi-Fi
- A variety of card and board games
- Sledges for hire
- Snowpark Obertauern – “The SPOT”