Saunas and steam baths:
- Pongauer stuben sauna 55°C
- Landhaus sauna 90°C
- Sole aroma stean room 42°C
- Laconium – Roman sweat bath 39°C
- Warm benches
- Mountain water sping with Grander water. The hotel’s water comes from springs in the Lower Tauern Mountains and contains a wealth of valuable minerals
- Outdoor area
- Adventure showers
- Ice fountain with fresh crushed ice
The saunas and steam rooms are open daily from 3 pm – 7.30 pm. On rainy days open from 1 pm on request.
The no-clothing area is open to young adults over the age of 14 years.