Spa in Obertauern
“Treat yourself to daily moments of happiness
and bathe body, mind and soul in inner harmony.“
Pamper your body with warmth, quiet and plenty of time…
- Pongauer stuben sauna 55°C
- Landhaus sauna 90°C
- Sole aroma steam room 42°C
- Laconium – Roman sweat bath 39°C
- Warm benches
- Mountain water spring with Grander water. The hotel’s water comes from springs in the Lower Tauern mountains and contains a wealth of valuable minerals
- Small bar with feel-good teas and nibbles
The saunas and steam rooms are open daily from 3.00 – 7.30 pm. On rainy days open from 1.00 pm on request. The no-clothing area is open to teens over the age of 14 years.
Swimming pool & Whirlpool
Swim a few lengths beneath a romantic starry sky, dip into the pleasantly warm water (30° C) in our swimming pool with jet streams, massage benches, floor jets and waterfall shower. Unwind in a fairytale atmosphere at 34° C in our warm whirlpool whilst thick snowflakes fall on the slopes for the next day’s skiing.
Our swimming pool with whirlpool is open daily from 7.00 am to 7.30 pm.
Relax Guide 2020
From the Relax Wellness Guide we received the valuable Lily award for good service. Since ancient times the lily has been a symbol of purity, but also of regeneration. Continuous checks guarantee excellent quality. We received the Lily the 8th time in a row.